A screen recorder, screen recorder for windows 10, screen recorder for windows Want to record gameplay on your Windows 10 PC and have no clue how to do it,
read the article and learn how to record your screen on Windows 10. s-recording in Windows 10 is a common thing users do to record multiple screens or record Windows screens with Audio for PC, etc.
Windows 10 comes with an inbuilt feature in Game Bar that lets you screen record a laptop or records a Windows 10 desktop, but it has its own limitation. Firstly, it is only available on Windows 10 and cannot record screens with multiple screens.
So, if you want to screen record Windows 10 PC and want to perform much more than recording a single program, you need to find the best s-recorder software for Windows 10. After intensive research, we found that TweakShot Screen Recorder by Tweaking Technologies is the best s-recorder for Widows at the present date.
A simple yet effective software to let you record in Windows 10. It comes with a simple user interface that lets users of any age group use it without being tech-savvy. This screen recorder for Windows 10 lets you s-recorder with Audio as well as a microphone narration.
TweakShot s-recorder is capable of recording the screen in High Definition quality and has a variety of features like screen capture, 4K HD quality, screen recording at a speed of 120 frames per second. With this best screen recorder for Windows 10, one can easily screen records, gameplays, webinars, streaming videos, as well as webcam overlay.
The multiple benefits of using TweakShot s-recorder also include its capability of supporting multiple formats like MP4, FLV, & AVI and can easily customize the quality of the video, watermark, size of video being recorded, etc.
Benefits And Features Of TweakShot Recorder:
TweakShot s-recorder is power-packed with a variety of benefits and features that make it the best s-recorder software for Windows 10. Some of them are listed below:
- Users can record screens with or without Audio.
- Users can easily record screens with voice-over.
- Users can screen record in 4K and High Definition mode at 120 fps.
- Give users the ability to record multiple screens and capture sessions.
- It can also record screens while using a Webcam.
- Users can easily customize the watermark using the premium version.
- Compatible with Windows 11/10/8/8.1/7/XP Operating Systems.
With TweakShot you can have access to both the trial and a premium version that of course has added features but comes at a price. While with the free version one can screen record a video of a maximum of 10 minutes and has a watermark, there is no such limitation in the premium version.
How To Use The Best HD Screen Recorder For PC:
Now that we know the benefits of this best s-recorder with audio for PC, let us see how we can record desktop in Windows 10 using it:
1. Download the application from the official website and follow the on-screen instructions to install TweakShot Screen Recorder.
2. Once it is downloaded and installed, launch the best s-recorder for Windows.
3. The main screen of TweakShot Screen Recorder comes with multiple recording options like Full Screen, Select Region, Select Window, Webcam.
- The full-Screen feature records the entire screen.
- Select Region feature allows recording a selected portion of the screen.
- Select Window feature only the window that is selected by the user.
- The webcam feature lets you record the webcam video.
4. To start the screen recording, click on the Record button which is displayed by a three-second timer. Do note, that the default s-recording is done with the System speaker, however, if you wish you can easily change it to Microphone by clicking on the Mic icon.
5. Post this, you can easily customize the screen recording settings according to your preference and requirement. This can be done from the Quick Settings and the frame rate, size, time, format, etc can be customized.
6. Once all the customization is done, simply click on the Record button to start s-recording on Windows PC.
7. After you have finished recording click on the Red button to save the recording.
8. Now, when you wish to view the screen recording, simply click on the Recording option on the main screen and then click on the Play icon to view the recordings.
With TweakShot s-recorder, one can easily screen record Windows PC, which includes, gameplays, webinars tutorials, etc.
TweakShot s-recorder also lets you record a Windows screen while recording with Mic.
For this simply:
1. Launch TweakShot s-recorder and disable the option of recording with the system sound. For this, click on the Speaker icon and then click on None.
2. Now click on the Mic-shaped icon and then choose or select the device that is connected to record voice.
Latest version – 126.96.36.199028
Compatible OS: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, and 7
Display: 1280×768 size or better
Memory: 4GB RAM or more
Processor: Intel Core i3 or higher
Hard Disk Space: Minimum 2 GB free space, SSD for better performance
If you too are looking for the best screen recorder software for Windows 10 PC, install TweakShot s-recorder today and easily s-record your Windows 10 PC.